The Grand County Red Devils soccer team shut out the San Juan Broncos on April 9, with a final score of 8-0. Goals were scored by team members Brett Reed, Samuel Camey, Richard Shumway and Rayce Walling. The team continued their seven-game winning streak on April 13, winning against the Carbon County Dinos after Samuel Camey knocked a goal with less than 3 minutes to go.
- Pack Creek fire breaks through Geyser Pass Road; new evacuations ordered
- Wildfire burns through Pack Creek subdivision
- Pack Creek fire at 8,000 acres; Investigators seek tips on campfire that sparked blaze
- The View: Horrified for Looking Glass Rock
- Can we make Moab quiet again?
- Haaland submits report on Utah’s Bears Ears, Grand Staircase monuments
- Treasure hunt!: The Blue Crystal Mine will host this weekend’s Crystal Festival
- Free concerts return to Swanny City Park: Bonnie Paine and Bridget Law to perform on June 11
- New Spanish Valley Clinic scheduled to open Nov. 1
- Overcrowded U.S. national parks need a reservation system