After 14 years with the Solid Waste Special Service District #1 (SWSSD), board member Pam Hackley (pictured) said farewell to the district on her last day on Thursday, June 20. She was appointed to the solid waste district’s board in 2006, but stepped down in 2017 from the treasurer position and was reappointed to fill the vacant Castle Valley representative with a term of office through Dec. 31, 2021. The solid waste district’s administrative assistant, Annette Myers, said “Pam Hackley diligently served the district and its community as an esteemed board member and earned the 2018 UASD Distinguished Board Member Award in the state of Utah. She brought an unparalleled professional objectivity and attention to detail. Her intelligent insight and creative spirit will also be missed as an active member.”
- A month on, the Moab community mourns murdered couple: Local businesses offer reward, memorial service held Friday
- Details of unattended death referred to by Sheriff’s Office released
- 'We can't forget these girls': Murdered women’s father asks for clues, reward doubled
- Few fast answers in Moab couple’s deaths
- Meet Booger Steve!
- Mental health and suicide prevention resources available: Suicide is a leading cause of death, but help is available
- Welcome to the royal court!
- Council talks road miles, mask mandates: Notes from the Sept. 14 Moab City Council Meeting
- ‘Dysfunction’ between city council, administration: Council members concerned about communication after staff resignations
- Back to the drawing board at Walnut Lane: City Council frustrated as project returns to phase one
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.