Details for Friends of Indian Creek
Indian Creek Leave No Trace Hot Spot Event held March 20th -22nd 9AM-1PM @ Supercrack Parking Lot and Beef Basin Road Turnoff. Cruise tents set up by Friends of Indian Creek, The Access Fund, Rocky Mountain Field Institute, Front Range Climbing Stewards, the Bureau of Land Management, The Nature Conservancy, Friends of Cedar Mesa, and Hawk Watch. Learn about reducing your impact, and how you can help this amazing place. Daily climber’s coffee, activities, and raffle. Contact Rachel: 435.220.0024 or email@example.com for information or to donate for the event.
- It’s here: what now?
- “It’s a ghost town”
- Breaking: Salons close, overnight accommodation restrictions loosen under revised order
- Arches, Canyonlands close due to COVID-19
- Breaking: No evictions in April, Utah Gov. says
- Coronavirus arrives in Grand County
- Updated March 25: Grand County-area coronavirus closures, cancellations and policy notices
- Updated: Four positive for COVID-19 in Utah's San Juan County
- The View: Grow a victory garden
- Don’t go hard: Moab rock climbers, bikers asked to stay low-risk outdoors